Thyme and Cheese Flavoured Mielie Bread
The ultimate Mielie Bread recipe with creamy sweet corn, fragrant thyme and flavoursome cheese. It’s perfect for any braai side, as a lunchbox filler or simply slathered with butter to enjoy as a snack.
- 420 g or 1 can of creamed sweet corn
- 65.2 ml or ¼ cup of grated cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 ml or 1 tsp salt
- 5 ml or 1 tsp Robertsons Thyme
- 125 ml or ½ cup of maas or buttermilk
- 350 g of self raising flour
- 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of maize meal
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.