Chicken Tikka Masala
The lovely, creamy texture of coconut milk and Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise makes this chicken tikka masala recipe irresistible.
- 2 small red chilli peppers seeded and finely chopped
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp, tomato paste
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped (if unavailable, use small brown onion)
- 20 ml or 4 tsp, ground turmeric
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 ml or 1 tsp, garam masala
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp, Hellmann's Original mayonnaise
- 300 g skinny chicken fillets
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp, vegetable oil
- 200 g or 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock pot
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp, chopped fresh coriander
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.