Spicy Chicken Livers and Mushrooms on Toasted Bread
Economical, tasty, iron-rich chicken livers are combined with mushrooms, cream, peri-peri spice and Knorr Rich Savoury Gravy to create a deliciously luxurious topping for slices of toasted ciabatta bread. Enjoy this easy dish for breakfast, lunch, or a quick-to-make family dinner.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) butter
- 500 g chicken livers, trimmed
- 250 g button mushrooms, halved
- 15 ml Robertsons peri-peri
- 1 Knorr Rich savoury Gravy
- 250 ml water
- 250 ml cream
- 2.5 ml Robertsons black pepper
- 4 slices ciabatta bread, toasted
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.