Bunny Chow with Mutton and Peas
This Indian delight is full of aroma and flavour and is a delicious, hearty dish to add to your winter meal planner.
- 15 ml oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 500 g mutton, cubed
- 5 ml curry powder
- 2 chillies, finely chopped (seeded)
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 125 ml frozen peas
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr mild Durban curry cook-in-sauce
- 400 ml water
- 1 loaf of bread, cut into quarters
- 250 ml fresh coriander leaves (for garnish)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.