Chicken, Chickpea and Cranberry Bake
Cranberries and balsamic vinegar add both sweetness and acidity to this easy chicken, chickpea and onion bake. Use Knorr Tasty Chicken and Onion with Robertsons Rosemary Soup to create rich colour and gorgeous depth of flavour, then serve with brown rice, a shower of fresh parsley, and an extra sprinkling of cranberries.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 8 chicken pieces (thighs and drumsticks)
- 3 onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 40 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 x 50 g sachet Knorr Tasty chicken and Onion with Robertsons Rosemary Soup
- 2 x 400 g tin chickpeas, drained
- 70 g cranberries
- 10 g parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup brown long grain rice, cooked to package instruction
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.