Baked Sweet Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives
Rub sweet potatoes with a paste made of olive oil, thyme, garlic flakes, dried chilli and Knorr Brown Onion Soup, then bake them until soft and serve with sour cream and chives. Sweet potatoes are a rich source of fibre and are packed with important micronutrients – look out in the supermarket for orange sweet potatoes!
- 4 medium orange sweet potatoes (approx. 500g each)
- 30 ml olive oil
- 38 g packet Knorr brown onion soup
- 10 ml thyme leaves
- 2.5 ml Robertsons garlic flakes
- 2.5 ml Robertsons crushed chillies
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 250 ml sour cream
- 20 g chives, finely sliced
- 5 ml lemon zest
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.