Beef Wellington is a classic dish that is much easier to make than you may think! Serve it with roast potatoes and gravy.
- 80 g butter
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 5 ml Robertsons Italian herbs
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 15 ml grain mustard, whole
- 800 g beef fillet
- 1 egg, lightly whisked with some water to make an egg wash
- 1 x 34 gram sachet Knorr Roast Meat gravy
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.