You won’t need a traditional clay oven to make these Indian flat breads. An ordinary frying pan produces beautiful light yet chewy garlic flavoured bread!
- 100 ml warm water
- 30 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 15 ml nigella or poppy seeds
- 43 gram sachet Knorr creamy garlic and herb potato bake
- 60 ml plain yoghurt
- 10 g sachet instant yeast
- 1 tbsp cooking oil (for frying bread)
- 210 g plain cake flour
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.