Succulent mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese, red chilli, spring onion and creamy Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, then topped with courgette ribbons and baked until golden.
- 4 large mushroom (approx. 250 grams, stems and ribs removed
- 4 thick slices goat's cheese or soft white cheese of choice
- 80 g (1/3 cup) bread crumbs
- 80 g (1/3 cup) shredded Pecorino Romano cheese or Parmesan cheese
- juice of 1 lemon (about 15 ml)
- zest of 1 lemon (about 2 grams)
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped (about 2 grams) (optional)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (125 grams)
- 1 medium courgette, cut into very thin ribbons (use a peeler)
- 60 g (1/4 cup) pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp Hellmann's Mayonnaise
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.