Broccoli, Spinach and Pea Omelette with Blue Cheese Dressing
Veggie-packed omelettes are a great choice when you’re looking for a nutritious family dinner that’s quick and easy to make. Here’s a protein-packed omelette full of nutritious greens, served with dollops of blue cheese dressing. You can make changes by adding other veggies of your choice, such as baby marrows or green peppers.
- ¼ cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 15 ml olive oil
- ¼ cup peas
- ¼ cup finely chopped baby spinach
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 100 ml grated mature cheddar
- 1.5 ml Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt, to season
- 1.5 ml Robertsons Black Pepper
- 30 ml Knorr Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- Gluten Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.