Salmon with Vegetables
A delicious weeknight dinner everyone will love; one-pan salmon and vegetables drizzled with a white wine vinegar and soy sauce reduction.
- For the Salmon
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp Robertsons zesty lemon and herb
- For the Dressing
- 80 ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 large red chilli thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger root thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Clean the salmon and dry with paper towel. Combine the olive oil and Robertsons Zesty Lemon & Herb together in a small bowl. Rub the fish with the rub mixture.
- Place the fish on a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until just cooked.
- For the dressing- combine all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil, cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Pour the dressing over the salmon and serve with vegetables.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.