Mushroom and Pumpkin Leaf Ramen
The perfect Meat-free Monday meal, this dish is not only delicious but also incredibly nutritious thanks to pumpkin leaves (mekopu), one of our Future 50 Foods. Get creative in the kitchen with a mix of exotic and local flavours in this mushroom and pumpkin leaf (mekopu) ramen recipe.
- 2 litres of water
- Knorr brown onion soup
- 1 small fresh ginger root, finely grated
- 30 g of mixed exotic mushrooms
- olive oil for frying
- 400 g plain instant noodles
- 4 cups of pumpkin leaves (mekopu), thinly sliced
- fresh coriander to garnish
- fresh chillies to garnish
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.