Creamy Fish Bake with Pepper and Feta
Simple fish recipes are tough to find. Here’s a tasty way to prepare hake fillets that’s mild enough for the whole family to enjoy!
- 5 ml Robertsons mixed herbs
- 1 x 38 gram Knorr black pepper sauce
- 150 ml milk
- 150 ml plain yoghurt
- 450 g hake fillets, defrosted
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- red pepper, finely sliced
- 75 g feta cheese, crumbled (1 round)
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper (for seasoning)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.