Chicken Feet With Mixed Vegetable Sishebo
Enjoy rich meaty taste with flavor that runs in your mouth when you add the Knorrox All-in-One Spice and the Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup to your recipe.
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300 g chicken feet
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Knorrox all-in-one spice
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 potatoes, quartered and parboiled
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp Knorrox spicy chicken soup (dissolved in 1 cup water)
- Heat sunflower oil in a saucepan over high heat, brown the chicken feet. Remove and set aside. Reduce to medium heat, add onion, ginger & garlic, Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry powder, tomatoes, and sauté until softened.
- Return the chicken feet to the pan and add the Knorrox All-In-One Spice, hot water, potatoes, and mixed veg. Bring to the boil and simmer on medium to low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the Knorrox Spicy Chicken Soup mixture into your pot, stir and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are completely cooked through, stirring frequently.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.