Roast Baby Potato Salad with Eggs and Spinach
A braai’s not a braai without a potato salad, and here’s a delicious Robertsons twist on an old favourite. Baby potatoes are boiled, squashed and crisped up in the oven, then combined with fresh spinach, boiled eggs and a creamy mayo dressing to create a spectacular salad everyone will love.
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) sunflower oil
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Robertsons Parsley
- 250 ml (1 cup) Hellmann's Original mayonnaise
- 60 ml (¼ cup) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) smooth Dijon mustard
- 100 g baby spinach
- half a red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.