Shisa Nyama with Spicy Potato Salad
Better For You Tips : For a healthier option use baby potatoes with the skin on when making the potato salad instead of large peeled potatoes and substitute half the mayonnaise with plain low fat yoghurt.
This spicy potato salad is also delicious with grilled chicken pieces!
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 15 ml Rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 250 ml mayonnaise
- 15 ml Knorr brown onion Soup
- 30 ml parsley, chopped
- 3 medium-sized eggs, boiled, peeled and sliced
- 30 ml cooking oil
- 30 ml Robertsons steak and chops spice
- 500 g beef rump steak (or any meat for braaing/barbeque)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.