For a super-speedy one pan meal try this quick and tasty fried rice recipe.
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil divided
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Chicken Spice (or Vegan alternative)
- 2 cups spinach shredded
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp brown vinegar
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and cook for another minute.
- Add the Robertsons Chicken Spice, cooked rice and cook until the rice is heated through.
- Mix vinegar and the remaining sunflower oil, add the mixture and stir to distribute the sauce, serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.