Creamy Chicken Fillet with Paprika and Tomato
When you combine paprika with the chicken in this classic recipe, it creates a delicious depth of flavour!
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 500 ml low fat milk
- 1 x 48 gram sachet Knorr Chicken a la King Dry Cook-In-Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion and red pepper until soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until the tomatoes have broken up and are becoming pasty.
- Add the paprika and fry for 1 minute to release the aroma and flavour, stirring continuously.
- Add the chicken fillet and cook well.
- Add the milk to the pan and stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally until the chicken is tender.
- Serve with rice or steamed baby potatoes and broccoli.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.