Beef Short Rib and Sweet Potato Tagine
A true comfort food dish to prepare on a cold evening. Serve it with creamy polenta, pap or couscous.
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion
- 500 g beef short rib, cubed
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 300 ml water
- 50 g dried apricots, sliced
- 1 tin chopped and peeled tomatoes
- 1 sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Rich Country beef stew
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.