Loaded Boerewors Rolls with Chakalaka
Boerie rolls are a South African braai classic, and in this Robertsons recipe, a topping of chakalaka and feta cheese takes them to a new level of lekker! You can make the chakalaka ahead of time, keep it in the fridge, and reheat the relish while the boerewors is on the braai.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Knorr Chakalaka Soup
- 125 ml (½ cup) water
- 700 g Boerewors
- 6 bread rolls
- butter (optional)
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.