Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
Try topping with a ''Special Sauce'' by combining 1/4 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp. tomato sauce and 1 Tbsp. relish.
Create your own bacon cheeseburger dip with this easy tempting recipe. Perfect for sharing!
- 250 g ground beef mince
- 500 ml or 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 250 ml or 1 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 125 ml or ½ cup sour cream
- 400 ml or 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 80 ml or ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 4 pieces streaky bacon, crisp-cooked and shredded
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.