Spicy Lentils with Cauliflower Florets
Lentils are a complex carbohydrate, high in fibre but low in calories – a versatile and healthy staple for any pantry. Try it as the hero ingredient in your next meal with cauliflower, seasoning and Knorr Mild Breyani Rice Mate for a spicy and complete meal.
- 4 cups cooked lentils drained
- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 packet (275 g) Knorr mild breyani rice mate
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot, dissolved in 750ml hot water
- handful fresh coriander finely chopped
- chillies to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.