Coconut milk, ground almonds and yoghurt add delicious creaminess to our easy version of Chicken Korma. This mildly spiced dish is perfect for family dinners, and sure to become a great favourite with the kids.
- 1 x 20 gram sachet Rajah chicken korma pure spice blend
- 400 g chicken breasts cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root crushed
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 80 ml plain yoghurt
- 400 ml coconut milk (tinned)
- 4 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 ml salt to taste
- handful fresh coriander (optional) to serve
- In a pot fry chopped onion in 2 tbsp vegetable oil until light brown.
- Reduce heat, add ginger & garlic and Rajah Chicken Korma Pure Spice Blend, fry for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add coconut milk, yoghurt and ground almonds.
- Simmer for 25 mintutes or until sauce reaches desired consistency. Stir regularly.
- Season with salt to taste, garnish with fresh coriander, serve with Basmati rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.