Pumpkin, Goats Cheese And Sage Frittata
Sure to become a firm family favourite, this tasty vegetarian dish is packed with roasted sage, pumpkin and goats cheese.
- 40 ml butter
- 6 eggs
- 80 ml milk
- 2.5 ml Robertsons crushed chillies
- 10 ml Robertsons sage
- 500 g pumpkin chunks, oven roasted
- 250 ml goats cheese, crumbled
- handful of fresh sage leaves, pan fried in 30 ml butter
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.